In the unlikely event you're unhappy with your product please follow these instructions to return/receive a new product: Email our print partner TPB at email@example.com. with;
- The date of your purchase
- Your order number
- What you would like to return
- Why you want to return it
- A photo highlighting the fault/damage
Once we have received this email we will organise a replacement /refund for you if the order meets our user agreement/return policy. You may have to return the product back to Teehuggers. Note: Teehuggers does not cover return shipping.
What Can Be Returned
Only Items that are faulty/damaged or have a faulty print may only be returned. Once an order has been placed online we cannot edit this order and we cannot cancel this order once it has been placed. No returns are accepted after 14 days of receipt of purchase, except in cases beyond our control such as Covid-19, where no returns are accepted after 7 days of delivery of order. We do not accept items that have noticeable wear or makeup stains. Returns must also comply with our user agreement.
We do not refund or exchange for change of mind, errors in your own uploaded artwork, shipping or stock delays or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size. #Note: sizing measurements online are within +-1.5cm, anything outside of this is faulty. Print dimension / print placement measurements are within +-1cm and anything outside of this is faulty.
Clients must ensure that the artwork, qty and shipping address is correct before payment is made. We do not accept returns for errors made by any of our couriers when Teehuggers has dispatched to the correct address by the due date.
- Cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry in shade
Garments will not shrink if the correct washing guidelines on the t-shirt labels are followed; if you believe the garment was washed correctly please send us an email following our return instructions.
NOTE: ONLINE ORDERS OR ORDERS WHERE YOU UPLOAD YOUR OWN ARTWORK
Teehuggers takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- If the artwork you as a client upload is low quality and results in a poor print
- 5% difference in design printing colours & size *Teehuggers advises using the CMYK colour spectrum when designing your own artwork
- 5% difference in the actual garment colours
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size. *Please use our size guide for measurements or email us for advice.
- Garment shrinkage in wash
- Courier delivery timeframes
- We have taken the utmost care creating your artwork, however, are not liable for client error. Due to the production process, colours, position, size & scale are indicative only.